As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Bus Drivers for our school located on 6905 Raeford Rd in Fayetteville. We call this our moving classroom where you are a "Teacher on Wheels". Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be part of a supportive team and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Experience working with school-age children
- BSAC training preferred
- Valid Drivers License and excellent driving record
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- First Aid and CPR certified or willing to become certified
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the van, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all van maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount fuel to complete trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the van.
- Keep the vans litter free and cleaned up after each van run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed