Do you enjoy learning new skills and technology in a diverse environment? Do you thrive at interpreting programs,
systems, and processes and developing effective training content (SOPs, PowerPoints, flowcharts, and video
content) to help others learn and achieve? This Training Content Developer will help to improve the organization’s
results by designing, constructing, evaluating and owning instructional design.
- Experience in advanced course design principles (i.e. page layout, typography, audio and video)
- Knowledge of audio and video editing software
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software to assist in design
- Experience with all elements of instructional design, including by not limited to written content, graphic design, audio/video creation, and delivery to training audience
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment and within aggressive timeframes
- Incredible communication and public speaking skills to enhance the delivery of training and collaboration on projects
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, self-motivated
- Studying required organizational outcomes and identifying training needs by conferring with trainers, managers, and employees
- Designing, producing, and editing written, graphic, and video content for online training programs and resources, including interactive tutorials, simulation scenarios, online quizzes, etc.
- Providing multipurpose collateral and content that can be used for training and marketing purposes.
- Maintaining and updating the current training resources and courses available.
- Managing the organization’s online training and tracking systems to provide data on most-used courses and areas of need.
- Preparing managers, employees, and additional trainers by presenting training programs (virtually, as well as in-person when needed).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed