As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified teachers for our school located on 4300 John Tyler Memorial Hwy in Williamsburg. We offer competitive pay based on education and experience. You will also be eligible for our tuition assistance program.
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Vision all available on a pretax basis.Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development training
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CDA or AA degree preferred
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Assist with growing the enrollment in the afterschool program
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed