Childcare Network is currently hiring for an Early Head Start Teacher. Must have an infant and toddler CDA, an associates or bachelors in ECE or child development.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, child care assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- CDA or higher degree required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a classroom environment working with children, preferred
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Experience planning lessons and activities
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
- Must pass general physical
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum and providing quality care for our children
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed