Are you ready to put your analytical and strategy skills to work? This Project Manager I role will provide support in shaping the strategic direction of the company and related communication throughout. This is a full-time, exempt position, responsible for leading all units and departments through developing systems, creating processes and support material, and evaluating progress towards goals and milestones. This key individual will utilize their skills in project management and their business acumen in the execution of these assignments and will also develop and deliver implementation strategies to coincide with these assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management , Business, or a related field
- 1-3 years of professional experience in related project manager role(s) building/executing project plans, understanding job scope, and overall management of projects
- Above average MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency in MS-Project and knowledgeable of other PM tools including SmartSheet, Gantt Charts, and Kanban methodology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written,verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- PMP Certification is a plus, however, not a requirement
- Experience in Early Childhood Education is a plus, however, not a requirement
- Supporting Childcare Network's strategic planning process through research, analysis, coordination of resources and presentation of findings and recommendations.
- Liaise, collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel from each business unit while efficiently managing project resources.
- Manage the collection, analysis and presentation of data in support of business-wide projects.
- Develop, maintain and deliver continual education and support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed (i.e. manuals, handbooks, videos)
- Schedule, plan, organize and facilitate team meetings and communication across all levels of users within the business.
- Maintains a keen awareness and acumen around emerging trends, innovation and the direction of the business.
- Support appropriate business units in business and scenario planning.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed