As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Teachers for both the Florida VPK programs at our 4079 Creighton Rd location in Pensacola. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer comeptitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- CDA required
- DCF 45 hours inservice training required
- DOE 4 year old standards course
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a classroom environment working with preschool children, preferred
- HS diploma or GED required
- Flexible and energetic along with the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Experience planning lessons and activities
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum and providing quality care for our children 4 and 5 year olds
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed