As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified teachers for our school located on 105 Old MIll Rd in LaGrange. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Visioninsurance all available on a pretax basis. Life Insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
Childcare Network’s staff take pride in their professional conduct. We are a family of workers who are dedicated, disciplined, and committed to the pursuit of excellence. Individual judgment is encouraged and is considered a valuable part of an employee’s job performance. A high standard of ethical and moral conduct has given our parents expectations of our staff to be honest, reliable, hard-working people who provide first-class service.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
One of the following preferred:
- Lead Teachers must have CDA or higher degree
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) in Early Childhood, Infant/Toddler, or Program Administration or School Age Care
- Technical College Diploma (TCD) in Early Childhood
- Associate’s Degree In Early Childhood
- Paraprofessional Certificate
- 25 quarter or 15 semester credit hours in Early Childhood
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field other than Early childhood and 3 months experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood
Teachers will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a classroom environment that utilizes space, materials, routines, and guidance techniques to effectively facilitate physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children. Additionally teachers will enrich the classroom with appropriate teacher-made materials and exhibits of child artwork. Teachers must also maintain a clean, sanitary, attractive and well-organized classroom.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed