As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified assistant directors for our schools. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development training
- High School Diploma or GED, advanced degree or training preferred
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
Responsibilities include assisting the school director with the following:
- Managing the schools budget and financial success in order for the school to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Hiring, supervising, and training staff
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with development and execution of curriculum and activities that contribute to the growth, education, and development of the children in our school.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment, food, etc. while operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop community partnerships and marketing strategies.
- Ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Other duties as requested
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed