As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Teachers for the NC PreK Program at our location. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Must be BK lisenced!
Salary: Salary based on education and experience in accordance with current state guidelines.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education preferred and BK license required (no exceptions)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a classroom environment working with preschool children
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Experience planning lessons and activities
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum and providing quality care for our children 4 and 5 year olds
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed