As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Pre K Assistant teachers for our schools. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Visioninsurance all available on a pretax basis. Life Insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Any ONE of the following credentials/degrees listed below will meet the credential requirement for a Pre-K assistant teachers:
- Valid Paraprofessional Certificate (issued by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission)
- Valid Child Development Associate (CDA) credential (issued by the Council for Professional Recognition)
- TCC (Technical Certificate of Credit) in Early Childhood Education
- TCD (Technical College Diploma) in Early Childhood Education
- AA, AS, AAS, AAT (Associate Degree)
- BA, BS (Bachelor Degree)
- Georgia PSC Certified Teacher
- MA, MS (Master’s Degree)
- Specialist Degree or PhD
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed