As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking a qualified director for our school located Navarre , FL. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: Competitive Salary, plus the potential for a quarterly bonus based on the school's financial performance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available on a pretax basis, company paid life insurance and disability, 401K with match, free childcare for your children, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Minimum requirement of at least one year of pre-school management experience
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related field preferred
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned school in accordance with company financial and budgetary guidelines.
- Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other staff.
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, food and other materials necessary for program operations.
- Execute marketing plan (both internal and external) necessary to maintain desired enrollment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our care.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed