Childcare Network is currently hiring an Assistant Director with Maste Teacher qualifications.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- At least 1 year of pre-school experience and child development training
- Master Teacher Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- OK Master teacher certification preferred
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Flexible and energetic
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan and organize
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
Responsibilities include assisting the school director with the following:
- Managing the schools budget and financial success in order for the school to contribute to the profitability of the company.
- Hiring, supervising, and training staff
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with development and execution of curriculum and activities that contribute to the growth, education, and development of the children in our school.
- Purchasing supplies, equipment, food, etc. while operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop community partnerships and marketing strategies.
- Ensure the safety of the children in our care.
- Other duties as requested
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed