Are you Bilingual and looking for a fun exciting career? Do you have child care experience?
Well Childcare Network is the place for you!
The bilingual Enrollment Associate position is responsible for providing customer service assistance to English- and Spanish-speaking parents. For some parents, this may be the first time they’ve ever considered letting anyone who is not a family member take care of their child. At Childcare Network, we listen to our prospective parents and respond to their individualized needs. While most parents have the same questions, each call will be very different as you are connecting with different people and trying to identify what is most important them. You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback, and tracked metrics regularly that help you reach all of our daily, weekly, and monthly goals!
Every day’s a great day at Childcare Network! Are you ready to join our team?
QualificationsWhat qualifications do I need to have? - Center based childcare experience
- A pleasant phone voice
- A growth mindset
- A commitment to superior service
- The ability to learn and utilize modern technology while carrying on a conversation INDHP123
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Enrollment Specialist performs variety of duties with the ultimate goal of enrolling children with Childcare Network.
- Answer high volume phone calls in a timely manner; providing information on school requested by parents.
- Schedule tours with families looking for child care via phone, chat, and text message
- Communicate tour information to the schools and district managers.
- Complete call logs and reports accurately and honestly daily and weekly
- Follow up on customer inquires in a timely manner.
- Creates packets and follow up notes for each parent.
- Manages data in the inquiry system.
- Share information with other enrollment specialist as necessary for the benefit of the enrollment office in a co-operative manner.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed