Are you looking for a marketing leadership role? We have an opportunity to build digital experiences that will help families realize their children’s full potential by enrolling them at Childcare Network.
Childcare Network, has very high standards of care, safety and education – plus a whole lot of fun! Our programs use a research-based curriculum that is individualized to every age, with planned activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids. As one of the nation’s leading private providers in early childhood education, we’re committed to delivering the highest-quality child care and educational opportunities for all types of families.
As Director of Digital Marketing, you will lead the development of digital marketing initiatives.Your team will own all digital channel acquisition, digital marketing analytics and insight, external digital partnerships, as well as mobile and social media channels. You will work within a collaborative marketing team and become an integral part of meeting our overall company goals.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years previous work experience in digital marketing field or related field
- Demonstrated competence and knowledge of overall digital marketing with ability to turn digital activity into meaningful marketing and business results
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with lead-generation websites and a proven track record of growing natural search traffic
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience using Hubspot or a similar site management and consumer communication platform
- Experience with web Content Management System such as: Drupal; WordPress; Adobe Sitecore or others a plus
- Ability to leverage analytics and complex data sets to understand campaign performance, identify optimization opportunities, drive decisions, and measure outcomes
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Bring our culture, our brands and our services to life across digital channels, while ensuring a holistic connection to all marketing efforts including print, media, events and local marketing
- Build and lead consumer-facing digital marketing awareness and acquisition strategies
- Deliver strong marketing analytics to ensure we’re measuring and responding to the performance of our company marketing efforts overall and within each region
- Collaborate with field and corporate teams to drive company objectives and culture
- Participate as an active member of our Marketing Leadership Team and have a hand in shaping our company as we impact the lives of children
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Create and implement a successful PPC strategy to increase customer acquisition
- Lead SEO and deploy an optimization roadmap to drive improvement in natural search traffic
- Manage and optimize website performance in order to drive a consistent, world class user experience and conversion
- Work with digital agency to ensure high-level site appeal, functionality and performance
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed