Childcare Network is currently hiring lead teachers at our growing school in Pooler, GA. This role requires a minimum of CDA or TCC . If you meet or exceed these educational requriements and have experience working with young children please apply today. We are offering a $500.00 signing bonus for applicants hired in the next 30 days!
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Visioninsurance all available on a pretax basis. Life Insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Must pass a criminal background check
One of the following preferred:
- Lead Teachers must have CDA or higher degree
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) in Early Childhood, Infant/Toddler, or Program Administration or School Age Care
- Technical College Diploma (TCD) in Early Childhood
- Associate’s Degree In Early Childhood
- Paraprofessional Certificate
- 25 quarter or 15 semester credit hours in Early Childhood
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field other than Early childhood and 3 months experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed