Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To maintain a rotating schedule in order to meet the needs of each school in the designated area.
- To maintain confidentiality between schools.
- His/her responsibilities include complete maintenance and repairs of the district schools.
- Repairs could include cabinetry, drains, plumbing fixtures, interior and exterior light fixtures, electrical outlets and switches, kitchen appliances, doors and door hardware, window screens and window hardware, ceilings, walls, floors, fencing, playground equipment, and children’s indoor and outdoor toys and equipment.
- Clearing and maintaining gutters and downspouts and remedial roof maintenance.
- Painting maintenance of interior and exterior building finishes.
- Basic maintenance of HVAC and exhaust systems (filter changes, condensing units and evaporative units cleaning).
- Basic maintenance of irrigation systems.