Are you a Level III Administrator? We are growing our team , hiring qualified Child Care Directors in the Wilmington , NC area. We offer competitive salary , plus the potential for a quarterly bonus based on school financial performance. Our team members are encouraged to continue their education and we provide tuition assistance.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available on a pretax basis, company paid life insurance and disability, 401K with match, free childcare for your children, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer at least one year of pre-school management experience
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related field preferred
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills
- NC Administrative Credentials, require Level III
- Knowledge of the NC PreK Program
- Knowledge of USDA and food program guidelines a plus
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Manage assigned school in accordance with company financial and budgetary guidelines.
- Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other staff.
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, food and other materials necessary for program operations.
- Execute marketing plan (both internal and external) necessary to maintain desired enrollment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our care.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed