Three Year Old Teacher Needed!
Salary: We offer competitive salary based on educaton and experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance all available on a pretax basis.Life Insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
Childcare Network’s staff take pride in their professional conduct. We are a family of workers who are dedicated, disciplined, and committed to the pursuit of excellence. Individual judgment is encouraged and is considered a valuable part of an employee’s job performance. A high standard of ethical and moral conduct has given our parents expectations of our staff to be honest, reliable, hard-working people who provide first-class service.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
Teachers will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a classroom environment that utilizes space, materials, routines, and guidance techniques to effectively facilitate physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children. Additionally teachers will enrich the classroom with appropriate teacher-made materials and exhibits of child artwork. Teachers must also maintain a clean, sanitary, attractive and well-organized classroom.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed