As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified teachers for our school located on 5121 Mackay Rd in Jamestown.
We are currently hiring for a toddler teacher, infant teacher and pre-k teacher. Come be part of our team!
Salary: Above average pay
Benefits: Medical, Dental,and Vision all available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Minimum of AA preferred in ECE
- ECE semester hours and any BA/BS degree accepted
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed